RUPCHA strives towards:
- The fullness of life for all and as such protection of the unborn, the newborn & care of the mother and child on a priority basis.
- Control of communicable diseases especially TB, HIV/AIDS, Malaria and Diarrhea are also thrust areas of intervention.
- De-centralization and consequently strengthening Diocesan/local units.
- Networking among them at the diocesan as well as inter diocesan levels and also with other NGOs and Government Agencies are our preferred approaches.
- Creating awareness and motivation for action.
- Building capacities at all levels in order to build a just society leading to total well being of all, taking advantage of its presence even in the remotest of villages.
- Enhancing financial self-reliance and sustainability at all levels are our considered strategies.