- Motivating the Government Health Sector to ensure universal access to health and health care especially for the poor.
- Creating awareness through an effective Health education process for the prevention and control of communicable diseases, especially T.B., HIV/AIDS, Malaria and Diarrhoea.
- Implementation of the C-IMNCI strategy as spelt out by the WHO, while implementing MCH, RCH programs.
- Promotion of community empowerment through CBOs especially of women.
- Advocacy and Policy Lobbying.
- Networking and collaboration.
- Research and Study of Public Health Issues.
- Scaling up PPP model interventions & closer collaboration & networking with the Government.